Frank Vinciguerra Sr. opened Vinciguerra Jewelry in 1951. Frank started out as a one-man show, a watchmaker. His small little business of repairing watches grew into something bigger. Eventually outgrowing his small business, he moved to downtown St. Louis. Here is where the family owned full-service jewelry business prospered. For 16 years, Vinciguerra Jewelry’s home was in The Paul Brown Building and eventually moving into the famous Arcade Building.