Internationally Recognized Medical Training As part of the largest public medical school in the United States, the College of Medicine at Rockford provides the finest community-based medical training, and offers educational development of health professionals through health services to the Northern Illinois region. We are internationally recognized as a leader in medical education. As a collaborating center to the World Health Organization (WHO), each year, our competitive academic curriculum and acclaimed research opportunities attract top students and faculty worldwide to our scenic 20-acre campus in Rockford, Illinois. Education, Innovation and Service At the College of Medicine at Rockford, we foster attitudes of compassion and dedication and provide opportunities to learn the principles of primary care and its relevance to the delivery of effective healthcare. With local, national and international affiliations, the College has access to vast resources in healthcare and medicine. We offer quality medical education, provide exceptional healthcare to the community, and impact the future of medicine through advanced research. Education, innovation and service ? it?s our foundation, and it?s what we deliver. Fast Facts about the Rockford Campus The College of Medicine at Rockford has created an environment that provides remarkable learning opportunities backed by a commitment to continuous development. Our campus provides: Outstanding medical training for M2 through M4 students Unparalleled clinical experience An outstanding residency in family medicine A leading role in rural medicine Diverse, committed faculty members Strong ties to the community Remarkable opportunities for research James Scholar Program Outstanding medical training for M2 through M4 students After completing their first year at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign campus, students enter the MD program at Rockford for intensive academic and clinical training. Our program has trained more than 1,300 physicians, with more than 300 Rockford graduates currently practicing in Illinois. Unparalleled clinical experience The College of Medicine at Rockford offers the most extensive longitudinal ambulatory experience of any medical school in the country. Starting in the M2 year, our students are assigned to one of our primary care clinics for intensive, hands-on clerkships, where they work closely with patients in a clinical setting. An outstanding residency in family medicine Our Family Medicine Residency Program is the only post-graduate training program in Northern Illinois. Taught by talented faculty from different specialties, residents engage in their core rotations at SwedishAmerican Hospital, which was recently named a Top 100 hospital in the country. A leading role in rural medicine Through the National Center for Rural Health Professions (NCRHP) the College of Medicine works to improve healthcare in rural communities through education, evaluation and research. Students in our Rural Medical Education (RMED) Program are exposed to a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary curriculum that prepares them to meet the needs of this underserved population. Diverse, committed faculty members Our faculty numbers more than 750 members, including 60 full-time appointments in specialties ranging from biomedical sciences to surgery to pediatrics. Most of our faculty are community physicians in private group practices. Strong ties to the community The Rockford community offers a wonderful place to live, learn and practice medicine. We maintain strong ties to the community through our relationships with local affiliate hospitals and organizations, and many of our students and faculty become actively engaged in local projects.
- 24-Hour Answering Services;ADD & ADHD;Academic Medical Centers;Accepting New Patients;Acupuncture;Adolescent Care;Adolescent Counseling;Adult Care;Adult Counseling;Allergies;Allergy Testing;Alternative Lifestyles Counseling;Alternative Medicine;Amenorrhea;Amniocentesis;Anesthesiology;Anger Management;Ankle Problems;Annual Exams;Anovulation;Anxiety;Art & Play Therapy;Arthritis;Arthroscopic Surgery;Assessments;Asthma;Audiology;Back Pain;Back Surgery;Bariatric Medicine;Behavioral Counseling;Behavioral Medicine;Bilingual Staff;Biofeedback;Biopsies;Birth Control;Birthing Centers;Blended Families;Blood Testing;Board Certified;Bone Densitometry;By Appointment Only;CT Scans;Cancer Screenings;Cardiology;Cervical Dysplasia;Cervicitis;Child Counseling;Cholesterol Screening;Classes;Clinics;Cognitive Therapy;Colposcopy;Complementary Medicine;Counseling;Crisis Hotlines;Cult Recovery Counseling;Deaf Services;Depression Testing;Dermatology;Diabetes;Diabetic Care;Diagnostic Testing;Dietary Management;Disability Counseling;Drop-In & Emergency Care;Drug Free Programs;Drug Testing;Dual Diagnosis Programs;EKGs;EMGs;Eating Disorders;Ectopic Pregnancies;Emergency Care;Emergency Medicine;Endocrinology;Endometriosis;Evening Appointments;Eye Exams;Eye Movement Therapy;Family Counseling;Family Planning;Family Practice;Fee-For-Service Agreements;Fertilization;Financing;Fitness Programs;Forensic Psychiatry;Free Consultations;G Spot Enhancement;Gastroenterology;General Surgery;Genetic Testing;Geriatric Medicine;Geriatric Psychiatry;Geriatrics;Grief Counseling;Group Therapy;Gynecology;Handicapped Accessibility;Headaches;Health Care Counseling;Hearing Testing;Hematology;Hepatology;Hernias;Herpes;High Risk Pregnancy;High-Risk Pregnancies;Holistic Approaches;Hospice Services;House Calls;Hymenoplasty;Hyperprolactinemia;Hypnotherapy;Hysterectomy;Hysteroscopy;Imagery Therapy;Immunizations;Immunology;In Vitro Fertilization;In-House Pharmacy;In-Office Lab Work;Independent Medical Exams;Individual Counseling;Infertility Treatment;Infertility;Injuries;Inpatient Services;Insurance Accepted;Internal Medicine;Intrauterine Insemination;Iridology;Lab Testing;Labiaplasty;Labor & Delivery;Laboratory Services;Laparoscopy;Laser Surgery;Legal Medicine;MRIs;Mammograms;Massage Therapy;Mastitis;Maternal-Fetal Medicine;Medicare;Medication Management;Men's Health;Menopause Therapy;Menstrual Disorders;Mental & Cognitive Disorders;Mesotherapy;Monitoring & Supervision;Morning Sickness;Multicultural Counseling;Natural Birth Control;Natural Family Planning;Neck Pain;Neonatal & Newborn Care;Nephrology;Neurology;Neuropsychology;Neurosurgery;Non-Denominational Counseling;Nurse Midwives;Nurse Practitioners;Nutrition Counseling;Nutritional Counseling;Nutritional Medicine;Obstetrics & Gynecology;Obstetrics;Occupational Medicine;Occupational Therapy;Oncology;Ophthalmology;Oral Surgery;Orthodontics;Orthopedics;Osteopathy;Osteoporosis Screening;Otolaryngology;Outpatient Services;Ovarian Cysts;Ovulation Induction;PMS Management;PMS;Pain Management;Pap Smears;Parking;Past Life Regressions;Pediatrics;Pelvic Disorders;Pet Therapy;Pharmacological Therapies;Phone Consultations;Physical Therapy;Physicals;Plastic Surgery;Podiatry;Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome;Postpartum Depression;Pregnancy Testing;Premarital Exams;Prenatal & Postnatal Care;Preventive Care;Proctology;Prostheses;Psychiatric Services;Psychiatry;Psychoanalysis;Psychotherapy;Radiation Therapy;Radiology;Rational Emotive Therapy;Referrals;Rehabilitation Programs;Religious Counseling;Reproductive Endocrinology;Reprogramming;Residential Programs;Respiratory Medicine;Rheumatology;Same Day Appointments;Second Opinions;Senior Discounts;Sexual Dysfunction;Sexually Transmitted Diseases;Short-Term Counseling;Shoulder Pain;Smoking Cessation Programs;Speech Therapy;Sports Injuries;Sports Medicine;Stress Testing;Submarine Medicine;Substance Abuse Treatment;Support Groups;Surgery;TMJ Relief;Teen Care;Transportation Services;Travel Vaccinations;Tubal Ligati
- Multiple Locations
- 2170 Pearl St. ,Belvidere,IL 61008;1511 Blackhawk Blvd.,Belvidere,IL 61008;405 Charles Ave.,Mt Morris,IL 61054
- Teaser/advertising text
- Visit Our Website For All Our Patient Services, Convenient Locations, AND Our Medical University!
- Medical University, Physicians & Surgeons, Counselors and Psychiatric.
- Payment Accepted
- American Express;Debit Cards;Discover;MasterCard;VISA;Personal Checks
- Languages Spoken
- American Sign;Korean;Spanish;Chinese;English
- Customers Served
- Emergency Service
- Emergency service available
- Web Site