A former military outpost, Fort Snelling now offers tours, historic reenactments and other programs showcasing the rich history of the fort.
- museum, military, historic, gift shop, picnic, outdoors, regional, educational, family-friendly
- Admission Details
- Adults $10; Seniors and College Students $8; Children (6-17) $5; Children under 6 are free.
- Admission $10 adults, $8 seniors, $5 children 6-17, free for children 5 and under
- Adults $10; Seniors $8; Children (6-17) $6, (under 6) free
- Highways 5 and 55, 1 mile east of airport
- Historical Sites
- Closed Nov-Apr
- All Ages
- Mailing Address Available Only
- Web Site