Restored farmsteads and historic sites in beautiful 100-acre park, including an 1840s Tonkawa camp, 1860s German Immigrant Farm, 1870s Texian Farm and 1880s Cotton Planter's Farm.
- Payment Accepted
- Check, Traveler's Check, American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Traveler's Check, American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- museum, historic, native american, outdoors, family-friendly, educational
- Things To Do
- Pioneer School classes, Scout programs, seasonal festivals, historical exhibits
- Things To Buy
- Handmade items,1800s souvenirs and books, Watkins products at General Store
- Things To See
- Artisans, costumed interpreters, walking tours, farm animals
- Admission Details
- Prices vary, check website for details.
- Adults $8; Children $6
- All Ages
- Mailing Address Available Only
- Web Site