For over 22 years here in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex area, Dr. Tran has been serving its needs for Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery and he has provided incomparable aesthetic surgical services. His experience and expertise in the field of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery allow him to truly able to transform one’s life. Dr. Tran is board certified in Plastic Surgery, a member of the prestigious American Society of Plastic Surgeons and a member among the selected plastic surgeons for the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Tran provides a wide range of cosmetic surgery of the face including facelifts, nose reshaping, eyelid sculpting, ear pinning (otoplasty), hidden incision brow lift, midfacelift, chin augmentation, fat transfer and fillers such as Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm and Botox Cosmetic. For the body, Dr. Tran offers all types of breast enhancements from breast enlargements, breast lift to breast reductions and refinements of the nipple areolar areas. He also provides all forms of body contouring such as tummy tuck and liposuction. For the massive weight loss patients, he offers a complete make over of a full tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift, side lift, breast lift and buttock lift. For those patients who are afflicted with skin cancer or breast cancer, Dr. Tran provides a wide range of reconstruction for all areas of the body especially of the breast area with immediate or delayed breast reconstruction.
Dr. Tran’s goal is not only to tell and to explain how suggested operations are performed but also to advise the prospective clients whether they are truly a good candidate for the procedures as aesthetic surgery is not necessarily for everyone. He believes this candid approach and the better educated the patient is the better they will be able to make the right decision and consequently be pleased with their outcomes.
With advanced technology and training, honed surgical skills, years of experience, a caring demeanor and a caring attentive staff, Dr. Tran is clearly the choice for cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Trusted To Make Decisions?
- Based on 26 responses, when asked if they trust Dr. Tran to make decisions or recommendations that they believe to be in their best interest, HealthGrades users on average responded 'Definitely yes.' Response is averaged using standard rounding.
- How Long Did You Wait?
- Based on 24 responses, when asked how long they had to wait before seeing Dr. Tran, HealthGrades users on average responded 'Under 10 minutes.' Response is averaged using standard rounding.
- Overall Recommendation
- Out of 23 patients that have completed a Patient Experience Survey on this provider, 91% would recommend Dr. Tran to their family and friends.
- Overall Star Ratings
- Based on 17 patient ratings, , HealthGrades' overall rating for Dr. Anthony Tran is 4.67 stars or 93%.
- Insurance Accepted
- Insurance Accepted include BCBS;Cigna;Great West PPO;UHC Choice Plus POS;UHC Options PPO
- Hospital Affiliation
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical School
- University Of Texas Galveston School of Medicine
- Physician Name
- Anthony Tran, MD also known as Thanh Ba Tran, MD
- Send medical information to THANH TRAN, md
- Accepting New Patients
- Currently accepting new patients
- Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon
- Plastic/Reconstructive Surgeon
- Hospital Affiliation Rank
- 4 out of 4 stars
- Medical School Rank
- 3 out of 4 stars
- Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon
- Anthony Tran
- Date Of Most Recent Update
- Medical Degree
- Middle Name
- Years Experience