AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan.
AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle.
You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981.
For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you!
AE Auto Care Code of Ethics:
• To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
• To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
• To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
• To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
• To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
• To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
• To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
• To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
• To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
• To follow state regulations.
• To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
• To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
• To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing
- Our Location
- We are located on Middlebelt Rd just North of 6 Mile between Merriman and Inkster
- GE Money Financing 6 Months same as cash, 24 Hour Emergency Towing Service 313-537-6606