Winter: Better Snow. Less People. More Affordable. Ski Whitefish. | Summer: Hike it, Bike it, Zip it, Slide it, Do WITT (Walk in the Treetops).
- From Whitefish, head north on Baker Ave. over the viaduct to Wisconsin Ave. for 3 miles until you see the flashing yellow light. Turn right on Big Mountain Rd. and proceed 8 miles to Whitefish Mountain Resort Village
- Payment Accepted
- Check, Traveler's Check, American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Traveler's Check, American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Lift tickets $56 adults, $46 seniors 65-79 and 13-18, $36 7-12, free for kids under 7. Beginner and night rates available
- Adult 40.00; Child 27.00; Student 27.00; Senior 27.00
- 12 miles north of Whitefish on Big Mountain Rd
- TripAdvisor Travel Rating 3.0/5.0
- $3 Beers
- Yep. Sometimes Even Less.
- Lift Lines
- Sorry, Not Here.
- P.O. Box 1400
- Room Information
- 200 Rooms
- 300" Of Snow
- Woo Hoo.
- Web Site