Wagner Home Inspections offers Home Inspectors services in Tallahassee FL, FL area.
- Professional Who Uses Green Products Or Work Practices
- Describe any green practices or products you use. - Our company tries to be as environmentally-conscious as possible. We deliver all of our reports digitally either on CD or via email. Almost all correspondence is done via email for customer efficiency and to save paper. When printing is necessary we make sure to recycle used paper. Our fleet of vehicles was purchased with fuel economy as a top priority. Our inspection reports also include tips on how to make the home more energy efficient.
- Residential Inspections, Commercial Inspections, Condo Inspections, Four-Point/Insurance Inspections (Including Citizens), Mobile Home Inspections, Structural Inspections, Pools, Hot Tubs, Sprinkler Systems, Mold Testing, Lead-Based Paint Testing, Radon Testing, Asbestos Testing, Water Quality Testing
- No (All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves.)
- Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspections, Citizen's Insurance Roof Certification (Form Rcf-1 11 08), Appraisals, Termite (Wdo) Inspections, Repairs Of Any Kind
- Payment Accepted
- MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa
- bonded, insured, free estimates, warranties
- Dry Rot and Mold
- Lance Barden
- Date Of Most Recent Report
- On Angie's List Since
- In Business Since
- Web Site