The Spring Meditation is a Vedic Meditation studio offering Vedic Meditation Courses, Group Meditations, Wellness Workshops, Advanced Vedic Knowledge, Corporate Meditation Courses and Corporate Meditation Workshops.
At The Spring Meditation, we believe that a better world begins with the wellness of each individual. Our mission is to teach New Yorkers how to enhance their physical, psychological, and spiritual wellness through Vedic Meditation, conscious community, and an ever-evolving curation of wellness offerings. We aim to utilize our specific and cumulative power to develop a more peaceful, fair, and environmentally sustainable world.
* Vedic Meditation is easy. *
If you can believe, you can practice meditation. There's no requirement to being in a fancy posture or try to "quiet the mind." Vedic Meditation is developed for active, contemporary individuals, and it's easy to suit hectic schedules. We sit conveniently, close the eyes, and quietly use a specific sound (or mantra) to settle into a state of deep rest. Through this procedure, we awaken the complete capacity of the mind and restore balance in the body.
* Vedic Meditation is restful. *
Vedic Meditation allows us to dive deep listed below the surface area of the mind's activity and gain access to the peaceful, unbounded location that lies beyond our everyday thoughts and concerns. We release accumulated stress, fatigue, and tension in this state of wakeful rest. After meditating, we feel clear, calm, and ready to deal with life's demands.
* Vedic Meditation is rewarding. *
Decreasing collected tension in the body assists us carry out at the top of our game, believe more artistically, conquer our worries, and feel happier. With regular practice of Vedic Meditation, individuals discover that their energy levels increase and they can be present and efficient with less effort. Work, play, and relationships are definitely more rewarding as a result.
There is also excellent benefit in the varied, ever-growing community of Vedic meditators in New York City and beyond. Those who learn Vedic Meditation are welcome to delight in The Spring's numerous offerings, the assistance of its teachers, and the value of its community.
- COMMUNITY: We offer an experience of conscious community that cultivates personal growth, interpersonal connection, and expansion of understanding.
- ACCESSIBILITY: We are dedicated to making meditation offered to all who wish to discover. Students experiencing monetary difficulty might contribute volunteer hours to cover all or part of their course fees.
- DIRECT EXPERIENCE: We encourage students to find out and look for reality through direct experience, not by simply thinking what they hear.
- DIVERSITY: We commemorate all types of diversity in our students and coworkers.
- EVOLUTION: We think that change is evolutionary and accept it fully.
- LIGHT-HEARTEDNESS: Our approach to meditation is simple and pleasurable, and we know how to have fun.
- INTEGRITY: We honor integrity in our teaching practices and our relationships with students and associates.
- ZEST FOR LIFE: We think that everyone is indicated to delight in life and help others to do so.
Most of all, we believe that being happy is of utmost importance.