The Board Store is a unique family owned, veteran owned business serving the home improvement needs of local homeowners in La Crosse and surrounding communities. We pride ourselves in serving our customers with a wide range of quality products and installation covered by a 10 year workmanship guarantee. Our specialties include replacement windows, doors, sunrooms, bath remodels, kitchens, siding, gutters and insulation. We carry several different manufacturer choices so you find the color and style of windows, doors, sunrooms or siding that best suits your home and budget. Miles, the owner, who has served area home improvement customers since the 1970's, is actively involved in the day to day operations of The Board Store.
- Do you offer free estimates?
- Yes - we offer free in home estimates.
- How many days does a typical window installation take?
- It all depends on the installation process. Once the salesperson visits your home and gets a better idea of what needs to happen to complete the job they will give you an estimated amount of installation days required to complete the job and an approximate installation date.
- What is the warranty?
- We offer a 10 year labor warranty along with the individual manufacturer's product warranty.
- Do you offer service work?
- We offer service on products we install.
- Are you open on Sundays?
- No, we set aside Sunday for our employees to enjoy worship and family.
- Are you a licensed contractor?
- Yes. Miles, the owner has been licensed in WI and MN since 1995. Plus we are fully insured for your protection.
- Do you have sales?
- We generally operate with a every day low price to ensure homeowners receive the best value whenever they choose to proceed with their project. We have limited incentives sometimes offered by manufacturers or due to seasonal fluctuations in our business, but not the large "buy today" discounts sometimes associated with long winded in home sales presentations.