Sutherland - Rankin Funeral Home attracts families who have lost a loved one because the family-owned business is a leader in the industry. For four generations, the family has practiced service excellence. They know how personal a funeral should be. The customized program stands out among other funerals or memorials when you work with a planning team that highlights the best moments from the life of your loved one. The licensed funeral directors are dedicated to the utmost integrity as they conduct your funeral or memorial service. Suffering from a loss puts you in a vulnerable position. The planning team is by your side to relieve stress and make the process as seamless as possible. Plan your end-of-life services, including cemetery services, in one location when choosing our funeral home. You will not find a more convenient arrangement.
Sutherland - Rankin Funeral Home is a full-service funeral home ready to meet your requests. Choose a series of events with visitation, funeral, and graveside services, or keep things simple with an immediate burial. Your funeral plans do not have to follow a specific formula. Instead, pick and choose the plans that make the most sense for your family. Cremation services are growing in popularity, with direct cremation being the most affordable option. In addition, cremation with a memorial service offers closure for friends and family when they have a gathering service to attend and pay final respects.
Life celebrations are modern and lighthearted. Combine a life celebration with a funeral or cremation, being sure to include military honors or veteran service for those who served our country. Pre-planning funeral services are ideal when you make plans for an aging loved one or someone with an advanced illness. Let your loved one have a say in whom they want to speak at their funeral, catering details, flowers, and more.
Sutherland - Rankin Funeral Home is conveniently located near Centralia, Salem, Mount Vernon, Farina, Sandoval, Iuka, Walnut Hill, Irvington, Kinmundy, and Hoffman. The on-site crematory and cemetery make this a one-stop shop for your convenience. Instead of running back and forth between venues, you can settle in one area for the end-of-life events of your loved one.
Sutherland - Rankin Funeral Home is happy to start pre-planning funeral services or attend to an immediate need. Visit 310 N Broadway Ave Salem, IL 62881 to tour the facility. Then call (618) 548-1234 to start planning.
- Products and Services
- funeral home, funerals, funeral services, cremations, cremation services, cremation with memorial service, direct cremations, burials, pre-need funeral services, pre-planning funeral services, life celebrations, memorial ceremonies, caskets, vaults, memorials, urns, honoring life, grief resources, veteran services, military honors, monuments, markers, mausoleum, on-site crematory, cemetery, graveside services, permanent memorialization, interactive aftercare
- Professional Associations
- National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), Illinois Funeral Directors Association (IFDA)
- Illinois Licensing, Serving For Four Generations, Licensed Funeral Director, Licensed Pre-Need Insurance Agent
- Areas Served
- Centralia, Salem, Mount Vernon, Farina, Sandoval, Iuka, Walnut Hill, Irvington, Kinmundy, Hoffman