The Sidney Lanier Cottage House Museum, located at 935 High Street in Macon, GA, is the birthplace of noted poet, musician & soldier, Sidney Lanier (1842-1881).
- Payment Accepted
- Check, Traveler's Check, Invoice, Cash, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa, Traveler's Check, Invoice, Cash, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Admission $5 adults, $4 seniors and military, $3 children 6-18, free for children 5 and under
- Admission Details
- Adults $5; Seniors, Military with ID, and AAA members $4; Youth 6-18 $3.
- Event Rental
- Available for weddings, dinners, business meetings
- Gift Shop
- Specializing in literary arts and local gifts
- Parking Available
- Behind the Cottage and on the street
- tours, historic, family-friendly
- Closed holidays
- Mailing Address Available Only
- Web Site