Seattle VA Puget Sound Healthcare: Sobel Michael MD offers Physicians services in Seattle WA, WA area.
- Insurance Accepted
- Insurance Accepted include BCBS;BCBS Blue Card PPO;CIGNA HMO;CIGNA Open Access;CIGNA PPO;First Choice;Great West PPO;HealthNet Oregon PPO;Medicare;Multiplan PPO;ODS Network;Premera Heritage & Heritage Plus 1;Regence WA Preferred Provider Network;UHC Choice Plus POS;UHC Options PPO
- Medical School Recognition
- Out of the 4808 physicians who graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University, 81% are HealthGrades' Recognized.
- Consumer Searches
- Out of 17 Vascular Surgery physicians in Seattle, WA, Dr. Sobel is ranked 6th in the number of searches on Healthgrades' site.
- Fellowship Recognition
- Out of the 375 providers who completed their fellowship at New York University Med Center, 90% are HealthGrades' Recognized.
- Residency Recognition
- Out of the 8 providers who completed their residency at Beth Israel Hosp/harvard, 100% are HealthGrades' Recognized.
- Medical School
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
- Most Recent Updated Information
- Verified: Dr. Sobel currently accepts Molina Healthcare.
- Send medical information to MICHAEL SOBEL, M.D.
- Physician Name
- Michael Zev Sobel, MD, Sobel Michael Zev, MD
- Hospital Affiliation
- Harborview Medical Center, Univ. Med Ctre
- Psychiatrist, Surgeon (Vascular Surgeon)
- Psychiatry, Surgery (Vascular Surgery)
- Accepting New Patients
- Currently accepting new patients
- Language Spoken
- French, Italian, Spanish
- Professional Membership
- FACS, SAVS, ASA, SVS
- Hospital Affiliation Rank
- 4 out of 4 stars
- Medical School Rank
- 3 out of 4 stars
- Date Of Most Recent Update
- Middle Name
- Licensing State
- Medical Degree
- Years Since Graduation
- Years Experience
- Number Of Awards