Park 'n Fly offers Parking Garages services in San Diego CA, CA area.
- 1.) Do I need to contact the Park 'N Fly facility directly to confirm my booking? No, your booking information is communicated directly to the facility by the About Airport Parking service. 2.) When should I arrive at the facility? Depending on the travel time you should plan on arriving at the facility 1.5 to 2 hours before your flights time. If your flight is international you should allow for more time to go through procedures at the airport. If you are traveling during peak travel periods you should also allow for extra time to get through procedures at the airport. 3.) How secure is the parking facility? Our facility is secure, gated, well-lit and staffed 24/7. 4.) Do you offer luaggage assistance? Yes, our courteous, friendly drivers are ready to help with all your luggage to ensure that your trip begins and ends with ease. 5.) Cashier Note: PNF Code 6566 PLEASE NOTE: May not be used with any other promotion, discount, corporate, AAA or reservation rate.
- Shuttle Information
- Complimentary, Continuous Shuttle Service. Shuttles carry our customers to and from the airport every three to five minutes, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Wed-Available; Thu-Available; Fri-Available; Sat-Available; Sun-Available; Mon-Available; Tue-Available
- Payment Accepted
- Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- outdoor self park, covered self park, covered valet
- Services Offered
- Hourly/Daily Parking
- Daily Rates
- $11.99 - $16.99
- Average Aboutairportparking.com Rating
- Distance From Airport
- Number Of Aboutairportparking.com Reviews
- Web Site