Paradise Memorial Funeral and Cremation Services offers leading funeral services in the greater Milwaukee community, with over 20 years of experience in the funeral industry. This family-owned company specializes not only in the care of the deceased, but also provides the highest focus on reassurance and comfort for remaining family members. The funeral planning team can support you with the process of honoring and celebrating the person lost. Creating beautiful funeral services is the perfect solution to instill a legacy and help funeral attendees find healing in their grief.
Over the years, Paradise Memorial Funeral and Cremation Services has offered support to hundreds of bereaved families. Every family receives compassion, dignity, and respect in all aspects of funeral planning. Available funeral services include cremation services, pre-planning funeral services, direct cremations, honoring life, military honors, memorials, caskets, cremations with memorial services, burials, life celebrations, memorial ceremonies, vaults, urns, grief resources, veteran services, and more.
One of the things that makes Paradise Memorial Funeral and Cremation Services different is they have formed community partnerships with many other organizations in the area. The funeral home staff is prepared to assist with funerals associated with churches of all faiths and denominations, sororities and fraternities, Eastern Star Chapters and Masonic Lodges, and non-profit and for-profit organizations.
The funeral home is second-generation owned, with a dedicated focus on families. The owners of Paradise Memorial Funeral and Cremation Services want to inspire families in thinking about the things that matter most in life: relationships, traditions, memories, and giving back to the community. Additionally, the best technology resources are available, bringing together friends and family from around the world. For example, if family members are unable to travel to the event, then the services can be shared via web broadcast. Recordings are also available for those who are not able to participate during the live event.
Quality funeral services are offered throughout the area, including Milwaukee, Glendale, Brown Deer, Wauwatosa, River Hills, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, Mequon, Germantown, Bayside, and more. For information about Paradise Memorial Funeral and Cremation Services, visit the convenient funeral home at 7625 W Appleton Ave Milwaukee, WI 53222. Contact the funeral home staff any time for support with at-need funeral services, as well as preplanning if desired: (414) 461-8000.
- Products and Services
- funerals, funeral services, funeral home, cremations, cremation services, cremation with memorial service, direct cremations, burials, pre-need funeral services, pre-planning funeral services, life celebrations, memorial ceremonies, caskets, vaults, memorials, urns, honoring life, grief resources, veteran services, military honors
- Professional Associations
- Selected Independent Funeral Homes (SIFH), National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), Wisconsin Funeral Directors Association (WFDA), Milwaukee Waukesha Funeral Directors Association (MWFDA)
- Licensed Funeral Directors, Family-owned and Operated, Certified Preneed Consultant, More than 20 years of service in the funeral industry
- Areas Served
- Milwaukee, Glendale, Brown Deer, Wauwatosa, River Hills, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, Mequon, Germantown, Bayside
- Google My Business