hip and knee replacement, treatment for bone and soft-tissue tumors, treatment for foot and ankle problems, treatment for hand, wrist and elbow problems, and treatment for shoulder injuries.
- No (All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves.)
- Number Of Physicians Recognized
- 4 physicians in this practice are HealthGrades' Recognized.
- Group Name
- Upg Dermatology
- On Angie's List Since
- Group Practice Patient Approximate Volume Per Day (average)
- Number Of Physicians At This Location
- Web Site