World-famous site of 1881 Gunfight at the O.K. Corral®. Daily reenactments with Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday. Life-sized animated figures of the gunfighters. Photos of 1880s Tombstone and Apache Geronimo.
- Admission Includes
- Gunfight Site, Tombstone's Historama, Reenactment, Souvenir Tombstone Epitaph 1881 Newspaper
- Payment Accepted
- Check, Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- historic, regional, entertainment, family-friendly
- Free Parking
- O.K. Corral Lot on Fremont Street
- Admission Details
- Prices vary, call for details.
- Web Site