Museum of Science, Boston offers Tourist Attractions services in Boston MA, MA area.
- Admission to exhibit halls $20 adults, $18 seniors, $17 children 3-11, free for children under 3; to Butterfly Garden or 3-D Digital Cinema (available only with exhibit hall admission) $2.50 adults, $2 seniors, $1.50 children 3-11. Admission to Mugar Omni Theater, Hayden Planetarium, or laser shows $9 adults, $8 seniors, $7 children 3-11, free for children under 3. Discounted combination tickets available
- Science Park, off O'Brien Hwy. on bridge between Boston and Cambridge
- Payment Accepted
- Cash, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Adults $9; Seniors $8; Children $7
- Closed Thanksgiving and Dec 25
- T: Green Line to Science Park
- On Tremont St.
- 4 And Up
- Web Site