LifeTime Dermatology is located in Troy Michigan and specializes in all of your family's skin care needs. Our practice is committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients. We offer personalized attention in a friendly, courteous environment. We accept appointments every other Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm.
Ann E. Hern, MD, FAAD
Dr. Hern obtained her B.S. from Johns Hopkins University and is a graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Hern completed a dermatology residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit where she served as chief resident in her final year. She is board certified through the American Board of Dermatology and is on staff at William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology as well and a member of the American Medical Association, Michigan State Medical Society and Michigan Dermatological Society. She began LifeTime Dermatology in 1993.
Jessica M. MacDougall, PA-C
Jessica is a certified Physician Assistant licensed to practice medicine under the supervision of Dr. Hern. She received her Master of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Wayne State University. She is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. Jessica has been trained, licensed and certified to provide a variety of medical services. She sees patients who have concerns regarding acne, warts, rashes and pre-cancerous spots. She performs biopsies, excisions and does most of our cosmetic and laser consultations and procedures. Jessica has been with LifeTime Dermatology since 2002.
Beth A. Belesky, PA-C
Beth is a certified Physician Assistant licensed to practice medicine under the supervision of Dr. Hern. She received her degree in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Detroit Mercy. She is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. Beth has practiced in the field of dermatology for over 20 years. She treats patients with a variety of concerns including acne, warts, rashes and skin cancers. She performs biopsies, excisions and does cosmetic consultations. She is now accepting new patients. Please call our office at 248-362-3500 to schedule an appointment.
We specialize in Dermatologists. Laser Hair Removal Service, Skin Care Clinic, Tattoo Removal Service, Hair Removal Service, Cancer Treatment Center, Fraxel SR Laser, Sclerotherapy, Microdermabrasion, Tattoo Removal, Dermatology Clinic, Psoriasis Treatments, Acne Treatments, Skin Cancer, Botox, Hair Removal, Accutane, Laser Treatments, Melanoma, Laser Tattoo Removal, Psoriasis Laser, Skin Tightening Laser
- Our Brands
- Skin Medica, Topix-Replenix, Colorescience, Allergan, Illuminize, Vitalize and Rejuvenize Peels, DiamondTome Microdermabrasion, TNS Essential Serum, Replenix Green Tea Serum, Juvederm, Botox, Voluma, Eclipse Micropen
- Our Services
- Fraxel SR Laser, Skin Cancer Treatment, Juvederm, GentleMax Laser Hair Removal, YAG-Cool Glide Voluma, Eclipse Micropen, Lasers, GentleLase-Candela Laser, Laser Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Microdermabrasion, Facial Peels, Botox Treatments, Sclerotherapy, Chemical Peels, Vascular Treatments, Acne Treatments, Stretch Mark Treatments, Cosmetic Laser Treatments, Laser Lift Treatments, Sunspot Removal, Wart Removal, Psoriasis Treatments, Eczema Treatments, Skin Cancer Treatments, Biopsies, Skin Rash Treatments, Scar Revision, Cosmetic Consultations
- Accepting Care Credit, Aetna, Blue Cross, Blue Care, Confinity, DirectCare America, Great West, HAP Medicare, HAP PHP, Humana, McLaren, Medicare, MultiPlan, Priority Health, Private Healthcare System, Tricare, United Healthcare, United Physicians Health Insurance
- Professional Associations
- American Academy of Dermatology, American Medical Association, Michigan Dermatologic Society, Michigan State Medical Society, Oakland County Medical Society, Michigan Chamber of Commerce, Troy Chamber of Commerce
- Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Our Location
- We are located North off of Maple Rd just West of Livernois in Troy.