When you visit Levy Dermatology, a member of our staff will greet you. In an effort to make your visit a pleasant one, we gather as much of your information as we can when you call to make your appointment. If there are still forms to fill out or gaps in our information when you arrive, our staff will work with you to complete your file. Our nursing staff will escort you to one of our patient rooms. To prepare for your visit with our Board-Certified Dermatologist, your nurse may ask you several questions. During your appointment, your dermatologist will develop a customized treatment plan to suit your needs. As you finish your visit and make your next appointment with our staff, feel free to inquire about our skin care products for home use. Our dermatologists have carefully selected these high quality and medical grade products for our patients. We can help you select the ones that match your skin type and your product needs.
- General Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Aesthetics, Skin Cancer Checks, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Injectbales, Juvederm, Botox, Juvederm Vollure, Juvederm Voluma, Restylane, Volbella, Kybella, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, BBL Boradband Light, Laser Peels, Facials & Peels, CoolSculpting, Sclerotherapy, Laser Hair Removal, Spa Treatments, Facials, Microdermabrasion, Waxing, Lash and Eyebrow Tinting, Infinity Sun Spray Tans, Skinmedica, Skinceuticals, Neocutis, EltaMD, Glytone
- Medical Dermatology, Aesthetic Dermatology, Dermal Fillers, Injectables, Skin Rejuvenation, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Cosmetics, Cosmetic Dermatology, Juvederm, Botox
- American Board of Dermatology
- Brand Names Carried
- CoolSculpting, Allergan, Juvederm, Botox, BBL Boradband Light, Kybella, Restylane, Elta MD, Skinceuticals
- Areas Served
- Memphis, Collierville, Germantown