Periodontal surgery, implants, treatment of gum disease, tissue grafts, bone grafting, crown lengthening, scaling and root planing.
- Trusted To Make Decisions?
- Based on 1 response, when asked if they trust Laurissa Champion to make decisions or recommendations that they believe to be in their best interest, HealthGrades users on average responded 'Mostly yes.' Response is averaged using standard rounding.
- Insurance Accepted
- Insurance Accepted include Ameritas PPO;CIGNA Dental PPO;DenteMax Dental;Guardian DentalGuard Preferred;Humana Dental PPO;MetLife PDP;United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO;United Healthcare Dental PPO
- How Long Did You Wait?
- Based on 1 response, when asked how long they had to wait before seeing Laurissa Champion, HealthGrades users on average responded 'Under 10 minutes.' Response is averaged using standard rounding.
- Overall Recommendation
- Out of 1 patient that has completed a Patient Experience Survey on this provider, 100% would recommend Dr. Champion to their family and friends.
- Consumer Searches
- Out of 22 Periodontics physicians in Portland, OR, Dr. Champion is ranked 6th in the number of searches on Healthgrades' site.
- Payment Accepted
- Check, Cash, Financing, MasterCard, Visa, Cash, Financing, MasterCard, Visa
- Send medical information to LAURISSA CHAMPION, DMD
- Physician Name
- LAURISSA CHAMPION, DMD
- Medical Degree
- Licensing State