Integrax Llc: Ding Robert Y MD offers Physicians services in Easton MD, MD area.
- Trusted To Make Decisions?
- Based on 2 responses, when asked if they trust Dr. Ding to make decisions or recommendations that they believe to be in their best interest, HealthGrades users on average responded 'Definitely yes.' Response is averaged using standard rounding.
- How Long Did You Wait?
- Based on 2 responses, when asked how long they had to wait before seeing Dr. Ding, HealthGrades users on average responded '10 to 15 minutes.' Response is averaged using standard rounding.
- Insurance Accepted
- Insurance Accepted include BCBS;BCBS Blue Card PPO;Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO;UHC Choice Plus POS;UHC Options PPO;United Health Care;WellCare
- Overall Recommendation
- Out of 2 patients that have completed a Patient Experience Survey on this provider, 100% would recommend Dr. Ding to their family and friends.
- Medical School Recognition
- Out of the 8 physicians who graduated from Second Military Med University Faculty Med Shanghai China, 88% are HealthGrades' Recognized.
- Consumer Searches
- Out of 2 Pain Medicine physicians in Easton, MD, Dr. Ding is ranked 1st in the number of searches on Healthgrades' site.
- Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine
- Physician Name
- Y R. Ding
- Licensing State
- Medical Degree
- Years Since Graduation