Dr. Chandoha is an experienced, therapeutics licensed optometrist who practices at Acuity Laser Eye and Vision Center in Scranton and Bethlehem, PA. She is fellowship trained in laser vision care.
- Dr. Vale is the recipient of the Patients Choice Award for Ophthalmology. The award is compiled from patient surveys on the medical website Vitals.com and tabulated by the medical research firm MDx.
- At Acuity, we have performed thousands of laser vision correction procedures and offer the most advanced technology in laser vision correction. Featuring 2 excimer lasers, the NIdek and Visx lasers.
- Payment Accepted
- Check, Traveler's Check, American Express, Cash, Financing, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Traveler's Check, American Express, Cash, Financing, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- We offer custom Lasik to reduce or eliminate glare and halos in effected individuals and epi-Lasik, the revolutionary new bladeless, flapless vision correction procedure.
- Acuity and Dr. Vale now offers custom Lasik to treat halos and glare, as well as Epi-Lasik, a revolutionary new bladeless, flapless form of Laser vision correction.
- Acuity is the only laser vision correction center in the region to offer 2 laser vision systems to better tailor to the patient's individual needs.
- Dr. Helen Chandoha
- A therapeutics trained optometrist who fits contacts, treats medical eye disease and co-manages laser vision correction surgery.
- Send medical information to HELEN CHANDOHA, O.D.
- Physician Name
- HELEN CHANDOHA, O.D.
- Web Site