Heights Massage and Day Spa (NOT a locksmith!!!) offers Swimming Pool Supply Stores, Hair Removal Services, Sports Massage Therapists, Tanning Salons, and Skin Care services in Houston TX, TX area.
- Heights Massage & Day Spa is not a salon per se. Itâ€™s about excellent services, art and plants- a true collection of life experiences. The setting, created out of a 1930â€™s Classic Bungalow at the nearly hidden corner of Lawrence Street and 12th Street, barely even has a sign and itâ€™s guarded by a high Japanese wooden fence. But if you find it the first time and, if you can afford it, you will find it again. It is a world removed, a day spa devoted to simple pleasures, upscale comfort and impeccable service â€“ a bit of an oasis in a fussy hectic city. Heights Massage & Day Spa still looks very much like someoneâ€™s rather wonderful home, as if designed by the love child of Martha Stewart and Ralph Loren: the main waiting room warm and comfortable. The other rooms exude relaxation, with roomy tables for massage, facials and eyelash extensions. The spa, as big as any classic Heights bungalow fronts large comfortable seating at which the only permitted walk-ins are served, for you certainly must have a reservation, even on a Tuesday, to get a treatment. Word-of-mouth has traveled among the Houston moneyed to pack this spa day after day. The goal has been to create a haven where people could savor good massage and body treatments with care from the best therapists. "When you lay on our tables, time should stop," Laura Lee, Heights Massage & Day Spa Director insists. "A spa should be a place where people can really relax." As you enter the pleasantly appointment home, all the spaces are designed to make spa-goers feel as though they're in the home of a good friend. The place is not about trend, it's a showcase of lifestyle- the good life, with good taste, good massage, good facials and good service. We want people to feel at home. Most guests relax before and after their therapies outdoors in the lush tropical garden as music of George Skaroulis plays. The Spa has been the Houston stomping ground for insiders keen on knowing quality touch. Heights Massage doesn't advertise, and there's no signage on the house, which, to daytime passersby on Lawrence Street in the Heights, appears to be nothing more than a well kept and manicured cottage style house. A high Japanese wood fence and lush foliage further mask this semi-secret day spa from the street, but come your appointment time, the doors open to a tranquil healing massage therapies, spa treatments, facials and skincare.
- Citysearch.com winners 2006-2007: Best Massage, Best Facials, Best Day Spa Houston Press winners 2007: Best Eyelash Extensions Spa Services: Relaxation Massage (Swedish) Deep-Tissue Massage Couples Massage Couples Date Night Sports Massage Audio-Sensory Technique® Active Release Technique® Heated Stone, Hot Stone, Thermal Stone Therapy Breakdown of Scar Tissue Hydrotherapy Reflexology Acupressure Shiatsu Orthopedic Massage Aromatherapy Facials Myofascial Therapy Integrative Massage On-Site Chair Massage Corporate Events Full Body Waxing New Forme Cellulite Endermologie and EndermoTherapy Clinic Eyelash Perming Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting Eyelash Extension: Click here to see before and after eyelash photos Airbrush Tanning Airbrush Makeup Bridal Make-up and Make-up Lessons Physician injected Botox, Restylane, Juvéderm, and Lipo-dissolve treatments Massage Packages and Specials
- Couples Massage, Massage Therapy, Professional Skin Care and Facials, Full Body Waxing, Endermologie, Eyelash Extensions
- Payment Accepted
- Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Rhonda Allison, Votivo Candles, Illume Candles
- Web Site