Website offers a privately accessed, self catering vacation suite, located in the small sugar plantation town of Hakalau. Within close walking distance to the ocean and many activities along Hawaii's Hamakua Coast.
Discover the Big Island's Hamakua Coast and east Hawaii from our centralized accommodation in Hakalau, Hawaii. Being just 15 miles from Hilo, makes Hakalau Vacation Rental an excellent lodging choice from which to see many of Hawaii's popular attractions and sites of interest!
Easily see the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, Waipio Valley. Be sure to also visit Hilo's Pana`ewa Rainforest Zoo & Gardens, Rainbow Falls and Boiling Pots, Kaumana Caves and right nearby our vacation rental suite, Akaka Falls, Umauma Falls and two Zip-line adventures, along with the World Botanical Garden, Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden and some excellent snorkeling locations!
Our newly built privately accessed, open concept, 610 sq. ft. vacation rental suite, is immaculately clean, setting itself apart from most Hilo vacation rentals and hotel accommodations, and with the many details and amenities found nowhere else, not even in many of the finest lodging and vacation rentals in Hilo!
Providing a beautifully decorated, modern style private Bedroom, private Bathroom, Living Area and large, fully-stocked Kitchenette that will surely please any vacation or business travelers! Our guests tell us all the time that our suite is the best vacation rental they've ever stayed at!
Within the Suite
* Queen size Bed.
* 32" wall-mounted flat-screen Television with Cable TV programming.
* Power surge protected, USB fast chargers for your smart devices.
* Wall Sconce Lighting.
* High-end, quiet, remote controlled Ceiling Fan.
* Luggage Racks.
* Iron with Ironing Board.
* Portable tower Fan.
* Ice Chests, small and large.
* Beach Towels.
* Powerful, fast 5-bar signal strength Wi-Fi or direct Internet.
* Sofa Lounge Sleeper for an extra third person.
* 42" wall-mounted flat-screen Television with Cable TV programming.
* DVD Player with large DVD movie collection.
* CD Player with CD Hawaiian style music collection.
* Power surge protected, USB fast charger for your smart devices.
* Dimmer controlled wall light sconces.
* Lighted ceiling fan over sofa lounge.
* Games, puzzles, playing cards, paper-back books, and local Hawaii island guides.
* Full-size refrigerator/freezer.
* Large stainless steel sink with pullout sprayer faucet.
* Microwave, Coffee-maker, Coffee-grinder, toaster-oven, * blender, double-burner hot-plate, deep electric skillet, tea kettle, both stainless and Teflon pots and pans, stainless flatware, chop-sticks, glasses, wine glasses, mugs, coffee cups, matching plates and bowls, ice cream dishes, ice cream scoop, mixing spoons and bowls, microwave cooking containers, measuring cups and spoons, spatulas, wire whisk, chef knives and cutting boards, knife sharpeners.
* Condiments; ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, seasonings, salt, sea salt, pepper, hot sauces, soy sauces, wine and apple vinegar, oils(coconut, olive, vegetable, peanut and sesame).
* Liquid dish washing soap, cleansers, new sponge, dish drying rack and drying towels and place-mats.
* A Starter supply of coffee, teas, creamers, half and half, sugar, honey and sweetener packets.
* Round glass-top table with four padded chairs.
* Dimmer controlled chandelier
* Full-size Shower with Italian tile including large "rain" style shower-head with lots of water-flow!
* Well lighted Vanity with Sink.
* Wall-mounted hang-up hair dryer.
* Two sets of towels per person.
* Starter supply of shampoo and body gel.
* Lush, thick cotton bath mat.
* Sanitized toilet and three rolls of paper.
* 600 sq. ft. covered Lanai with two over-sized, over-stuffed lounge chairs and ottomans.
* Outdoor dining table with four padded chairs
* Small pond with water fall, surrounded by tropical landscaping.
* Gas barbecue and utensils.
* Your very own clothes Washer and Dryer.
* The entire property is beautifully landscaped with tropical plants, flowers, palms and other trees.
* The free and easy Parking can be covered or out on the paved area, either way, you'll only be less than 25 level and paved foot-steps from your front entrance. Great for unloading and loading luggage and groceries!
- free parking
- Free WiFi