ForensisGroup, Inc. is chosen everyday, by attorneys, insurance professionals, and other private and public agencies, because we have the strongest selection of premier forensic experts, consultants, and witnesses, as well as a stress-free expert witness selection and retention process.
We offer over 2,000 consultants, experts, expert witnesses, forensic experts, and investigators in construction, business, engineering, medicine, science, and other technical disciplines, throughout the United States.
At ForensisGroup, we are consistently the choice of professionals, because we guarantee:
1. Unparalleled client service
2. Broadest selection of premier expert witnesses in hard-to-find disciplines
3. Unmatched standards in identifying and recruiting our forensic consultants
4. Effective methods of satisfying difficult designation requirements
5. Unique processes of continuous expert evaluation through solicited client feedback
6. Multi-disciplined approaches to individual cases
7. Free consultations with select experts to determine pertinent disciplines and expertise for clients’ specific cases
8. No cost and no obligation recruitment of additional experts to meet requirements
9. Personal and efficient assistance throughout the expert retention process
10. Freedom for our consultants to concentrate on case-related tasks without the burden of administrative and billing issues.
Originally founded in 1991 as Construction Expert Resource, our company’s director, Mercy Steenwyk, started with a core group of ten engineers, specializing in construction, engineering, and other building-related defects and damages analysis, serving the greater Los Angeles area. Within the first few years, as we accepted additional experts, the company’s name was changed to ForensisGroup, Inc. to better reflect the unique range of forensic disciplines and expertise available to our clients. Growing demand for our services and those offered by our expert witnesses and consultants drove the company to expand into the nearest metropolitan areas – San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Reno, Phoenix, Tucson, Portland, and Seattle.
Today, clients in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Oakland, San Diego, Orange County, Menlo Park, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Oregon, Louisiana, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C. and throughout the U.S. turn to ForensisGroup because we offer the best forensic expert options and personalized, attentive service during the expert selection and retention process.
At ForensisGroup, Inc. we are Your Expert of Experts.