Followbright is a well known, award winning, and highly respected web agency that specializes in website consulting, planning, design, and development.
Our clients (typically mid-sized businesses/organizations and well-funded entrepreneurs or startups) usually arrive with website challenges they can’t solve or blank slates and big visions. They’re looking for expert guidance, for clarity, and for roadmaps to online success. Over-delivering on these requests is our forte, which is how we’ve made huge impacts for hundreds of businesses across the country since 2002.
While both our design and development work is award-winning, we’re widely known for our expertise in website consulting and planning. Complexity and confusion get replaced with clarity when clients work with us.
In addition to our website consulting and Action Plans, we're well known and widely recognized as expert WordPress and ExpressionEngin developers. In fact, we're one of the only recipients of *both* the prestigious, national "Top WordPress Designers" and "Top WordPress Developers" awards by independent research firm Clutch, and we were recently ranked as one of the Top 12 Web Design Agencies in Denver by Qudos.
See what clients say about working with us here: http://bit.ly/1JQr6yb.
See example results that our team of consultants, creatives, and coders have achieved for our clients at http://bit.ly/1kBiwgh.
In a hurry? Watch our under-a-minute "Who We Are" video clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY-VdyGIXRA.
Our specialties include:
Website consulting, website planning, website design, website development, WordPress development, ExpressionEngine development, content strategy, strategic website copywriting, positioning strategy, core messaging, funnel development, conversion rate optimization, and online marketing
Awards and acknowledgement we've received include:
- Top 12 Web Design Agencies in Denver, 2016 - awarded by Qudos
- BOTH “Top U.S. WordPress Developer” and “Top U.S. WordPress Designer” ratings per independent research firm—one of only a few companies in the country to achieve this honor.
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Top Ten Most Dependable Web Companies in the West.
- Featured in Applied Arts Magazine
- Featured in "How to Build Your Own Website" book by Bruce C. Brown.
- Voted "Best Web Design Company" in Colorado region
- Featured in Patrick McNeil's "The Web Designer's *Idea* Book"
- Showcased in the "Web Design *Index* Book", published by Pepin Press.
- Featured in.NET magazine
- Posh'd Real Estate Website of the Month Award
- Website designs featured in websites such as Smashing Magazine, Web Designer Wall and Think Vitamin as well as online galleries including cssmania, W3C Sites, Screenalicio.us, TheBestDesigns.com, CSSLoggia, The DailySlurp, CSSelite, and more.
- Website consulting, website planning, website design, website development, WordPress development, ExpressionEngine development, content strategy, strategic website copywriting, positioning strategy, core messaging, funnel development, conversion rate optimization, and online marketing
- Website Blueprints
- WordPress, ExpressionEngine