Walking Tours of downtown Oregon City and the historic McLoughlin Neighborhood. Also offering presentations on the history of Oregon City including notable women, churches and crime and punishment.
- Piety Hill Tours - 11 A.m. Sundays. Learn The History Of The Churches Of Oregon City - With A Walking Tour Of The Mcloughlin Neighborhood.
- Meet in front of Carnegie Center, 7th & John Adams.. Optional brunch and pre-walk talk at a local restaurant - reservations required.
- "the Ladies Of The City" And "crime And Punishment" Specialty Presentations Available As Walking Tours, Coffee Talks Or Group Presentations.
- Call or e-mail to schedule tours.
- Walking Tours: $10 Per Person, $5.00 For 12 And Under.
- Tours begin Friday, June 4, 2010
- Downtown Tours
- 10 a.m., Friday and Saturday
- Mcloughlin Neighborhood Tours
- 2 p.m., Friday and Saturday
- All Tours Available By Special Arrangement
- Group rates available.
- Payment Accepted
- Web Site