Detroit Cremation Society aims to provide you with simple, dignified, and affordable care for your loved one. When traditional funeral homes drive up the price with complicated add-ons and requirements, a straightforward end-of-life service may be what you are seeking. The prices are listed clearly on their website, with no hidden fees. You will find that the experienced staff is sensitive to your needs during this difficult time. In addition, the strict cremation procedures that take place in their on-site crematory will bring you comfort, knowing that your loved one is always in good hands.
Detroit Cremation Society offers simple cremation, which is cremation without a service. This direct option cuts out all extra costs, leaving you only to pay for the essential components of cremation. The purchase of an urn is available at all price points but is not necessary. Many families choose to scatter the ashes at a special place. You may also choose to separate the cremains into cremation jewelry, keeping a piece of your loved one with you in a bracelet, necklace, or pendant. You may also choose to plant a memorial garden using the ashes.
You do have the option to pair cremation with a memorial ceremony or a life celebration. Although a gathering is not mandatory in the services, it is nice to allow family and friends to pay their respects. A memorial is very similar to a funeral, but with the urn of ashes present instead of a casket. And a life celebration can be one-of-a-kind, like a party that represents the essence of the deceaseds personality. In addition, the team offers veteran services, coordinating your benefits from start to finish.
Detroit Cremation Society serves the areas of Grand Blanc, Flint, Burton, Davison, Goodrich, Fenton, Ortonville, Clarkston, Swartz Creek, and Linden. If you want to make preplanning arrangements for your death or a loved ones death in the unknown future, you can get started early. The team will help with every detail, from death certificate coordination to transporting the body to flower orders.
Contact the Detroit Cremation Society today to get started. The crematory can be found at 8253 S Saginaw St Grand Blanc, MI 48439. Call (810) 603-7249 today.
- Products and Services
- cremations, cremation services, direct cremations, simple cremations, affordable cremations, pre-planning for cremation, cremation transfers, urns, on-site crematory, death certificate coordination, veteran services, cremation merchandise, cremation jewelry
- Batesville, Starmark, Legacy Touch, Crescent Sales
- Professional Association
- Veterans Funeral Care, International Order of the Golden Rule, Michigan Funeral Directors Association (MFDA), National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA)
- Owns and Operate Their Own Crematorium
- Areas Served
- Grand Blanc, Flint, Burton, Davison, Goodrich, Fenton, Ortonville, Clarkston, Swartz Creek, Linden