Couple Care Intensives are designed to address couples’ issues ranging from complete crisis to relationship enhancement goals. Our Intensives cover issues such as infidelity, deep rifts or conflict, reactive cycles and negative communication, numbness or lack of connection, empty nest syndrome, and lack of emotional and/ or sexual intimacy.
- One-One Counseling
- How do I schedule a Couple-Care Intensive?
- – Call 949-229-2715 or email: info@Couple-Care.com, and we will schedule a phone conversation to assess if Couple-Care is a good fit.
– Fill out the form on the Contact page of Couple-Care.com and we will reach you to schedule a phone call and discuss your needs.
- What follow up care does Couple-Care offer?
- You can get online follow-up guidance to help you integrate the changes, continue to implement the tools you acquire in an Intensive and keep moving forward in a positive direction.
- What is included in my Intensive package?
- Your 3-day Intensive package includes 15 hours of psychotherapy and lodging in beautiful Orange County, CA. Meals and transportation are your responsibility. Hours are adjusted for longer and shorter Intensives.
- How do I know Couple-Care is the right fit for my situation?
- Call 949-229-2715 or email: info@Couple-Care.com, and we will schedule a phone conversation to assess if Couple-Care is a good fit for your needs.
- Why an Intensive versus traditional weekly couple’s psychotherapy?
- Weekly couple’s therapy may not be an option for those with busy or unpredictable schedules. And, in spite of the benefits, progress in weekly couple’s therapy can be slow. Couples in distress can feel hopeless due to the overwhelming and escalating nature of their challenges. Intensives are designed for the couple to get away from daily life stressors, responsibilities and schedules, and to focus solely on their relationship in a concentrated, enhanced and in-depth manner, with the goal of achieving the progress and benefits of months of traditional therapy.