The world's largest glass museum, featuring 35 centuries of glass artistry, live glassblowing demonstrations, Make Your Own Glass experiences for all ages and an international GlassMarket.
- Payment Accepted
- Traveler's Check, American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Adult $12.50; Senior (55+) $11.25; Student $11.25; Child (17 and under) Free
- Public Transportation
- Free Shuttle from I-86 parking lot to front door.
- History Museums, Museums, Science Museums
- Free Parking
- Mailing Address Available Only
- Web Site