We're headquartered in San Clemente, CA, the surfing media capital of the world as well as a major surfing destination located on the California Coast, midway between Los Angeles and San Diego at the southern tip of the county.
As an industry leader, Convuent creates data-driven software across several verticals including Healthcare, Dental, Real estate, Retail, Hospitality, Restaurants, Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, Automotive, Home and Personal Services.
Convuent has shortened the feedback cycle. We developed and refined the product live, refining for usability first and functionality second. Unlike other software vendors, Convuent was developed from a user's perspective rather than a developer's one. Every member of the product team has spent time working in the types of business we serve to gain a greater understanding of our client's use case.
Search for any local business and you’ll most likely see a location and reviews first. If they don't have any, you'll often see their competitor who does.
Your reviews don’t just affect how well customers convert, but they affect other things including where you rank when people search through to how much you pay for a click from your paid advertising.
As companies focussed on strategies around backlinks and social media posting in an attempt to keep up with their competition, many failed to realize that this was becoming less relevant. Locally focussed businesses today face several newer and arguably more important issues:
- Monitoring the conversations happening about their business on review sites, directories, and social media
- Influencing their visible reputation by generating more positive reviews on the platforms that count
- Capturing direct, actionable feedback from their customers and being able to extract both qualitative and quantitative insights to improve their product, service and marketing message.
- Online Reputation Management
- Business Listings
- Three out of four customers regularly search for information on local dealers and service providers online. This is why, in order to be successful as a company, it is vital to provide relevant information such as the opening hours and access routes in search engines and portals.