Comfort Keepers of Fairfax, VA is the area’s leading provider of in-home care for seniors, disabled veterans, and other adults needing assistance in order to help them to remain in the privacy and comfort of their own home. Our Comfort Keepers caregivers travel to clients' homes to provide care services and living assistance, allowing seniors and disabled individuals to live comfortably and independently. Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving approach allows and encourages seniors to take as active a role in their own care as they are able, and actively promotes physical, mental, emotional and social health to maximize independence.
- Personal Care, Companion Care, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care, Respite Care, Hospice Care, Private Duty Nursing, Medical Transportation Services, End of Life Care, Transitioning Home, Interactive Caregiving
- Safety Choice Medical Alert Systems and Senior Monitoring Products
- Interactive Caregiving, Senior Nourishment, #1 Senior Care Franchise
- Overnight Care, Hospice Care, Respite Care, On-Site Care, Hospital Care, Facility Care, Private Transportation Services, Alzheimers Care
- Home Care Pulse Best of HomeCare Provider of Choice Award, #1 Franchise Magazine Top 500 Franchises, Franchise Research Institute World