Based in New York City, the Center for True Health offers sessions, workshops, and webinars to help you discover ways to better handle a transition, health challenge, or daily stress.
Founder Deborah Flanagan's approach focuses on empowerment, where clients take an active role in their health and well-being.
What does this mean exactly? Because Deborah understands that everyone's needs are different, the Center offers multiple kinds of bodywork—Reiki, reflexology, hypnosis—in order for you to find the most effective, personalized way for you.
- year started
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Reflexology Association of America, New York State Reflexology Association
- Services You Offer
- private sessions, classes, corporate seminars using Reiki, Reflexology, Hypnosis
- Areas You Serve
- New York City
- Reiki is a hands-on healing technique from Japan and means “transcendent life force.” The practice of Reiki guides this “Ki,” or energy, that surrounds and permeates every living thing.
- Reflexology is based on the principle that a map of the body is reflected on the feet, and by applying pressure to specific points on the feet one can affect various organs and parts of the body.
- Hypnosis is a focus of attention and quieting of the conscious, analytical mind. This focus offers peaceful inner awareness and the ability to relax deeply enough to recognize and use resources that might otherwise be overlooked.