Our air duct cleaning process is state-of-the-art with successful results -- customer after customer. We deploy advanced air duct cleaning technology with the only self-contained method that simultaneously brushes and vacuums the debris. Dirt is brushed loose inside the air duct and immediately swept up by powerful dual vacuums.
Air Duct Cleaning -- Step by Step:
* Removal and cleaning of registers.
* Technician cleans supply vents all the way to the air handler.
* Dirt and debris are brushed, collected and swept up by the dual vacuum system.
* Optimum coverage is ensured as a technician works back through the system, overlapping much of the ductwork.
* Vacuum attachment topically cleans inside the air handler.
* Air handler fan is turned on and antimicrobial treatment is fogged into cold air return.
* Fan circulates treatment deep into the system * All ducts are video inspected before during and after duct cleaning.