There are so many different loan options today that it easily can become overwhelming, where you may not know which loan program or loan source to apply with. Conventional banks will only approve you if you have a well-established, profitable business. Some alternative lenders will lend to you if you have a certain amount of revenue, while others only care about your personal credit quality. Some lenders will lend you money based on your collateral, and others insist you have excellent business credit to get approved.
Our team and finance suite platform pull together all legitimate business lending programs into one place. We work with hundreds of different lenders that offer unique loan programs that work for all different types of borrowers.
Here are some of the loan options available to you now:
• Low-interest credit lines
• Long-term conventional bank loans
• Term loans
• Cash flow financing up to $500,000 with no collateral or personal credit requirements
• Unsecured financing up to $150,000, even for startups
• Asset based lending with rates less than 5%
• Private money and alternative SBA loans of $1 million and higher
By working with all legitimate loan programs and an arsenal of lenders, we can get you the most amount of business financing at the best terms. We often help clients secure multiple types of loans and credit lines through different sources to maximize approvals.
Plus, our team even negotiates lender rates and terms for you to ensure you get the best terms available. And, we use the volume of loans we close as leverage to get you even better terms. You finance team works hand-in-hand with you, and directly with lenders to get your loan approved and closed quickly.
- Bad credit business loans, small business loans, unsecured business loans, business loans, fast business loans, working capital