One-day bath and shower remodeling. Acrylic bathtub liners, showers and wall systems.
- Professional Who Uses Green Products Or Work Practices
- Describe any green practices or products you use. - Installing a new bathtub over the top of the old one eliminates the need to rip out old fixtures. This lightens the load for already overburdened landfills. The wall system is placed over the top of the old one, further reducing the amount of debris that needs disposal. Acrylic tubs are good insulators, keeping water hotter for longer and saving energy. Acrylic materials last a lifetime, which means no need to replace them and less waste in landfills. Use of the latest technology to reduce electricity usage. Over 75 per cent of the shipping is free from the costly use of cardboard, pallets and shrink-wrap. At the plants, water is recycled that is used in the manufacturing process. Bath Fitter recycles all scrap plastic materials. Bath Fitter uses non-toxic installation materials and methods.
- No (All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves.)
- One Day Bath Remodeling, Tub & Shower Liners, One Piece Wall Systems In Smooth & Tile Patterns, Tub-To-Shower Conversions, Tub & Shower Doors & Color-Matched Accessories
- Payment Accepted
- Check, Cash, Financing, Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Financing, Visa, MasterCard
- bonded, insured, free estimates, warranties
- Vanities, Toilets, Flooring
- Paul Cipro
- On Angie's List Since
- Date Of Most Recent Report
- In Business Since
- Web Site