Dr. Kristine Baker is a 3rd generation Chiropractor with over a decade of experience. She graduated Cum Laude from Logan College of Chiropractic - now called Logan University in August 2001. Dr. Baker offers Chiropractic Care for the entire family including prenatal and newborn Chiropractic. Dr. Kristine Baker also offers Acupuncture with Acugraph, CranioSacral Therapy, Total Body Modification, and Chinese Cupping. She is known for her thorough care and listening to her patients concerns.
- Chiropractors and Massage Therapists seek her out as their own personal Chiropractor & Acupuncturist. Dr. Kristine Baker is committed to empowering her patients to regain and maintain their health. She continually takes seminars to find out new techniques and approaches that will make a difference for her patients. Dr. Baker is a 3rd generation Chiropractor who discovered her passion for helping others early in life. Growing up in a Chiropractic family, and working in my family's office from the time I was 11 years old was a great experience. Time and time again I would see patients have dramatic life-altering improvement in their health. Seeing my family make that difference is what inspired me to start my lifelong career in Natural Health Care. Dr. Kristine Baker's Education: - Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan University - B.S. Human Biology, Logan University - F.I.A.M.A., Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture -CranioSacral I & II, Upledger Institute -Total Body Modification Modules 1, 2, 3, & BE Please check out her website www.DrBakerCares.com for Testimonials and more information!
- Dr. Kristine Baker is known for both her Manual Adjusting as well as Light Force (non-popping) style of adjusting. She offers Acupuncture, CranioSacral Therapy, Total Body Modification and Nutritional Guidance. She is known to be extremely intuitive with her work!
- Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Craniosacral Therapy, Total Body Modification, Nutrition, Pediatric Chiropractic, Infertility, Pms, Menopause, Prenatal Chiropractic, Low Back Pain, Disc Problems, Chinese Cupping
- Techniques Practiced
- Gentle Chiropractic Care with Equalizer, Diversified, SOT, CranioSacral Therapy, Total Body Modification, Chinese Cupping
- Parking Available
- Yes, we validate your parking in the 1110 Baltimore Parking Garage
- Acupuncture For Weight Loss Or To Quit Smoking
- Dr. Kristine Baker
- In Business Since