Dr. Barnett trained in Plastic Surgery at Stanford University Medical Center. His initial research work dealt with blood vessel tumors in children. In 1981, he received a quarter million dollar grant from 3M Corporation for the development and clinical testing of new dressing which was initially used in burn victims, dramatically reducing pain and accelerating healing. When the product was introduced, Dr. Barnett received national press coverage, and published numerous scientific articles on wound healing. He was asked to serve on the Expert’s Panel of the American Burn Association, and received his first plastic surgery award. The dressing, called Tegaderm, is in widespread use to this day. While at Stanford, Dr. Barnett became involved with Interplast, a non-profit organization of medical professionals who donate time to provide free reconstructive surgery in third world countries. He has been on trips lasting from one to six weeks in Mexico, Central, and South America, operating primarily on children with congenital deformities and burn injuries.
- Brow Lift, Facelift, Neck Lift, Eyelid Surgery, Chin & Cheek Implants, Fat Grafting, Ear Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Lip Augmentation, Skin Resurfacing, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Nipple Correction, Mommy Makeover, Male Breast Reduction, Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift, Botox, Dermal Fillers
- Brand Names Carried
- Regenica®, ZO™Skin Health
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Surgery, California Medical Association
- Areas Served
- San Francisco, Walnut Creek
- Years In Business
- Since the 1980's
- Accepted Payments
- Personal Checks (Must be received two weeks prior to surgery), Visa, MasterCard, American Express (Cannot be used for surgery deposit).
- Consultations and visits
- Consultations and visits are by appointment only.