Bicycle Accident Lawyer | Have you been in a bicycle accident?
Bicycle accident victims oftentimes get the worse types of injuries. In fact, some can even be fatal. If you are a victim of a bicycle accident or have a friend or loved one who have figured in said accident, contact Accident Law Group. We are the only law firm that specializes in providing the best legal representation for victims of bicycle accidents.
Bicycles are becoming an increasingly popular mode of transportation, and many local areas are increasing bike lanes and trying to improve safety for bicycle riders. Unfortunately, many motorists still do not know how to share the road with bike riders, and drivers who make mistakes or who are careless could cause a bicyclist to sustain life-altering injuries. When a driver causes a bicycle accident and serious injuries or death result from the crash, the motorist who was responsible needs to compensate the victim. The victim, however, has the burden of taking legal action and pursuing a damage claim. This can be challenging, especially when you are coping with serious injuries or if your loved one has been killed in a bike accident and you are dealing with grief.
The best way to protect your rights after a bicycle accident in Arizona is to get help from an experienced bicycle accident attorney. Our attorneys are here and ready to help you to pursue a bike accident claim. At Accident Law Group, our legal team is comprised of some of the best bicycle accident attorneys Arizona has available. As such, we’ll work with you every step of the way, providing the guidance you need to navigate the insurance process and win your lawsuit.
Bicycle Rider Safety
Arizona Department of Transportation Active Transportation Program has a Bicycling Safety Program
Below are some key highlights:
If You Ride at Night Arizona Bike Law/Bicycle Law/Traffic Law requires those riding a bike to have:
• a white headlight visible from at least 500 feet
• a red rear reflector visible from 50 to 300 feet
A cyclist may also have a red tail light visible from 500 feet (blinking tail lights are eye-catching). You may want to consider wearing a reflective vest or reflective tape on your helmet or clothes.
Bike Smart, Bicycle Safety
To be safe and avoid a cycling accident or a bike crash, bicyclists should ride with traffic and be aware of hazards, cars, and people around them. Bike smart and follow these safety tips for biking in Arizona:
• Ride on the right - Always ride with the flow of traffic. Riding against traffic is dangerous and could result in severe injury or catastrophic injury.
• Ride predictably - Follow the same rules motorists do, and travel in a straight line without swerving.
• Obey traffic control devices (signs, signals, bike lane markings) - Cyclist(s) must follow the rules of the road like other vehicles.
• Protect your head - Always wear a helmet, even on the shortest trips.
• Follow lane markings - Don't turn left from the right lane. Don't ride straight in a lane marked Right-Turn Only.
• Ride correctly through intersections - Use the right-most lane that goes in your direction. If you're heading straight, get in the through lane, not to the right of a right-turning vehicle.
• Signal before you move or stop - Hand signals let drivers and others know what you intend to do.
• Enter streets and intersections cautiously - Always check for oncoming traffic.
• Ride defensively on the road - Anticipate hazards and be ready to adjust your position in traffic.
• Don't ride on the sidewalk - Many people consider sidewalks a safe place to ride because cars don't travel on them. Unfortunately, sidewalks aren't safe. Stay off them, except where you have no choice. Trees, hedges, parked cars, buildings, and doorways create blindspots along a sidewalk, which is too narrow to allow you to swerve out of the way if someone appears. A pedestrian on the sidewalk can sidestep suddenly, or a small child can run out from behind an adult. Never pass a pedestrian until you have his or her attention. And cars do use sidewalks - at every driveway and cross-street. Since there are no clear rules for travel on a sidewalk, your only choice is to ride very slowly and look in all directions before crossing a driveway or street
• Be visible and be seen - Wear bright colors to increase your visibility and make eye contact with drivers.
• Look behind you - Know how to look over your shoulder and not swerve or lose balance. Rear-view mirrors are an option.
• Learn more about Avoiding Motor Vehicle(s)(link is external)
• Everything on your bike should be properly adjusted and in good working condition. Keep a well-maintained bike, be a smart bike rider, and conduct the ABC Quick Check(link is external) before you ride as recommended by the League of American Bicyclists.
Arizona Bicycling Organizations, Clubs, and Programs
Many Arizona Cities and Counties have bicycle programs that promote bicycle transportation and safety. These programs typically coordinate a bicycle planning process for a city or region and identify policies and priorities for investing in local a bicycle system. They can provide specific information on bicycling in your area, including existing and planned trails and bikeways.
"I am so happy that I chose Accident Law Group as my attorney. I have been in an accident before and dealt with the insurance company on my own. It was stressful and took forever. This time around was way better with having Accident Law Group on my side. I was able to treat without the stress of dealing with insurance, had my car fixed in no time, and even had some money for myself by the end of it all. They made this experience pleasant and were nothing like when I tried doing it on my own. Seriously go with them!" Rayann Marie
"Gabe and Rex were very caring and informed me what was happening on a regular basis. When I needed personal assistance they as well as the staff was more than happy to help. This business was highly recommended to me by a friend who was very happy with them and I requested this opportunity to also recommend this business. It was an easy pleasant experience and I feel they did a great job getting me a very good settlement." Donna Makin
"Carl and Rex at ALG went above and beyond to help me and my family in two different motor vehicle accidents. They were very professional and attentive and worked hard to make sure my family was taken care of. They treat us as if we were family. Thank you Carl, Rex, and ALG group!" Veronica Rosales
"Very happy with the service it took a while but they worked their butts off to make sure I can get all my medical bills covered, my car totally fixed and a good settlement as well. Even went as far as checking in on me and my baby here and there, since I was pregnant with her in the accident." Jaquelynn Berryhill
"We are so glad that we went with this Law firm to get help when my husband got in a car accident last year involving 3 other vehicles. Since day one when my husband and I met with the attorney, they listened to my husband's concerns and Everything he was going through with his pains. Betsy was the one that started taking care of his case at first, she was great with all the details and following up with my husband about his case. Sadly she left but Carl took over and he was very helpful and diligent with my husband's case, we cannot thank your team enough for doing what was right. Thank you for listening and getting everything resolved and helping my husband with compensation after everything he went through. We definitely recommend your firm to anyone who needs help as we did. Keep it up! Best Team In Az !!!" Marisol Ramirez
Personal Injury Lawyer
If you are a bicycle accident victim remember that the injured cyclist oftentimes gets the worse types of injuries. In fact, some can even be fatal. If you are a victim of a bicycle crash or have a friend or loved one who has figured in said bicycle accident injury, contact Accident Law Group for help with your bicycle accident claim or injury claim. We are the premier personal injury attorney law firm that specializes in providing the best legal representation for victims of bicycle accidents.
Accident Law Group
Google Site: https://sites.google.com/view/accident-law-group/home
Official Site: https://www.accidentlawgroup.com/
Here at Accident Law Group, our entire firm handles only accident/injury cases. 100% of our work is building, arguing, and winning injury cases just like yours. It is what our founding partners named the firm, because accidents are all we focus on.
15650 N Black Canyon Highway, Suite B-155, Phoenix, AZ 85053
Dog bite attorney, vicarious liability, texting kills, wet floor sign, jackknifing truck, Phoenix personal injury attorney, accident in Phoenix, Phoenix car accident attorney, accident lawyers in phoenix az, joseph brown, the accident, Phoenix accident report, injury lawyer Phoenix, trucking companies hiring drivers with accidents, personal injury lawyer Phoenix, personal injury lawyer phoenix az, vicarious, vicarious liability phoenix, liability vicarious, phoenix vicarious liability, phoenix vicarious, vicarious liability phoenix
Dog Bite Attorney
bicycle accident lawyer
phoenix personal injury lawyer
phoenix personal injury attorney
accident in phoenix
phoenix car accident attorney
phoenix accident report
injury lawyer phoenix
personal injury lawyer phoenix
texting and driving
No wet floor sign
Paralyzed motorcycle rider
Most common bicycle accidents
Causes of bicycle accidents