Abaris Behavioral Health is a premier behavioral health system serving children, adolescents, and adults suffering from psychological, psychiartic, and behaviioral disorders and relational problems.
- Populations Served
- Children and adolescents, adults, and geriatrics with mental illness, substance abuse/dependency, educational or occupational problems, and/or family and interpersonal problems.
- Populations Served 2
- Depression, Anxiety, PTSD/Trauma, ODD/Conduct Disorder, ADHD, Autism/PDD, Schizophrenia, Bipolar, nearly all psychological and psychiatric conditions
- Payment Accepted
- Check, American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance Accepted
- BCBS, BCN, Medicare, Cofinity/PPOM, Aetna, HAP, Tricare, Value Options, Priority Health, McClaren, Megellan, and more.
- Assessment Services
- Diagnostic Evaluations, Personality Testing/Assessment, Neuropsychological Testing, Psychoeducational Assessments
- Diagnostic Evaluations, Personality Testing/Assessment, Neuropsychological Testing
- Cross Streets
- Walton Boulevard and Livernois
- Web Site