With more than 2.3 million members statewide, AARP Texas works to help those age 50-plus live, work, and thrive. On any given day, we may be in your area holding conversations about:
- Making neighborhoods even livable for people of all ages.
- Supporting family caregivers.
- Fighting identity theft and scams.
- Protecting 50 plus access to affordable health care and seek solutions for the high cost of prescription drugs.
- Providing resources to help hard-working Texans to retire securely.
Learn more about all that we do on behalf of the 50 plus and how to get involved.